Food Colors, Lecithins, Natural and Organic Ingredients and Contract Ingredient Blending for Nutraceutical Applications
For the manufacture of high quality nutraceuticals, IFC Solutions offers one of the largest libraries of colors in the industry. Whether you are manufacturing pressed tablets, liquid gels, nutritional beverages, or dry powder blends, selecting the appropriate food color is key. IFC offers Natural, Organic, and Artificial Colors to meet your specific product needs. Our expertise is custom blending these in powders, liquids, or pastes. We offer low minimums, fast turnarounds, and no additional costs for custom formulations.
IFC also carries an extensive line of specialty lecithins that are commonly used in nutritional bars and beverage mixes. These lecithins are available in both powder and liquids and come in standard, Allergen-Free, Non-GMO, and Certified Organic formats depending on the requirements of your product.
IFC Solutions products for nutraceutical manufacturing include:
- COLOREZE™ Food Colors (available in Powders, Liquids, Pastes, ColorBits™)
- FD&C Dyes and Lakes
- Natural Dyes and Pigments
- Mineral Pigments
- Certified Organic and Organic Compliant Dyes and Pigments
- Specialty Lecithins (in powders or liquids)
- Rapeseed (Canola)
- Vegetable Derived Glycerins
- Palm (RSPO; Certified Organic)
- Soy (Standard and Certified Organic)
- Corn (Standard and Certified Organic)
- Specialty Oils
- Soy Bean (Standard and Certified Organic)
- Canola (Standard and Certified Organic)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil / MCT
- Contract ingredient blending services
Call our experts to solve your specific production challenges!
Contact IFC Solutions for Your Colorant, Lecithin, and Specialty Ingredient Needs.