Custom Colors, Lecithins, Natural and Organic Ingredients & Contract Blending Services for Cosmetics & Personal Care Products
IFC Solutions offers the colorants, specialty ingredients and blending services you need to make your cosmetic and personal care products while meeting regulatory and shifting consumer demands.
Our expertise in formulating and producing custom Cosmetic Colorants, makes the challenge of coloring your products less complicated while saving you time and money. Our custom products have low minimum quantities in addition to quick turn-around time.
We offer sunflower, canola, and soy based lecithins. So if you are looking to go Allergen-Free, meet Non-GMO or Certified Organic standards, we can offer options for you in both liquid and powder formats.
Additionally, IFC also offers Contract Blending Services so we can blend products to your exact specifications in our facility. Whether it is two or more ingredients that require pre-blending, or you would like us to make your finished product for you, we have expertise in blending powders, liquids, and pastes using our stainless-steel blending equipment.
IFC Solutions offers the following products for cosmetic and personal care products:
- Cosmetic Colorants (Powders, Liquids, Dispersions, Pastes, PowderBits™)
- FD&C and D&C Dyes and Lakes
- Inorganics and Mineral Pigments
- Neon Pigments
- Natural and Organic Dyes and Pigments
- Specialty Lecithins (in powders or liquids)
- Rapeseed (Canola)
- Natural & Certified Organic Colors & Ingredients
- Vegetable Derived Glycerins
- Palm (RSPO; Certified Organic)
- Soy (Standard and Certified Organic)
- Corn (Standard and Certified Organic)
- Glycerin Gel
- Specialty Oils
- Mineral Oil
- Castor Oil
- Soy Bean (Standard and Certified Organic)
- Canola (Standard and Certified Organic)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil / MCT
- Contract Ingredient Blending Services
Have a special production challenge? Leverage our in-house capabilities and experience to meet your production requirements with ease.
Contact IFC Solutions for Your Colorant, Lecithin and Specialty Ingredient Needs.