IFC Solutions will custom blend products to your specifications using FDA approved ingredients supplied by your company or our company.
We can produce Liquids, Pastes, and Powder Blends to meet your requirements. Our dedicated production rooms have wash down walls, ceilings and floors in addition to a state-of-the-art dust control system.
IFC’s facility has been approved for the blending of Certified Organic Ingredients by Oregon Tilth, one of the premier independent organic certification agencies. In addition, our operation has received SQF Level II Certification.
- Companies with new or existing products that are not produced frequently enough to justify investing in equipment, personnel, etc.
- Businesses that do not have the appropriate or suffi cient capacity to manufacture for specific product lines (e.g. Food or Cosmetic Grade, Kosher, Certified Organic, etc.).
- Facilities that are not equipped to deal with messy blending operations.
- Ingredient suppliers that need to customize their imported products to meet specific customer requirements.
- Fast turn around: Days, not weeks!
- Small orders and custom blends are not a problem.
- Guaranteed quality! We are regularly inspected by third party auditors (SQF) as well as by our globally recognized customers.
- Kosher certified facility.
- Certified Organic blending is available (Oregon Tilth Certifi ed Organic).
- Steam Jacketed Kettles
- High Shear Homogenizers
- Hobart Mixers
- Media Mills
- Ribbon Blenders
- De-agglomerating Equipment
- Industrial Cheese Graters
- Piston Fillers
All equipment surfaces that come into contact with products are stainless steel.
- 55 Gallon Drums (metal or plastic)
- 30 Gallon Fiber Drums (with FDA approved plastic liners)
- 5 Gallon Plastic Pails
- 1 Gallon Plastic Pails
- 1 Gallon Jugs (packed 4 to a carton)
- Corrugated Cartons (available in a variety of sizes)
Other packaging options will be evaluated upon request.